Accident Benefits: A Practical Desk Reference is an easy-to-use reference book to help lawyers, paralegals, law clerks, and insurance adjusters properly file, negotiate, and complete accident benefits claims.
Accident Benefits analyzes the many forms of compensation available to injured parties after motor vehicle accidents, and contains insightful practice tips for all parties involved in a claim:
- Grey-shaded areas in the reference book highlight changes that came into effect in 2016
- Procedural and tactical focus, including practice tips for plaintiff, defence, law clerks, paralegals, and insurance adjusters.
- Analysis of the different types of compensation provided to injured parties after motor vehicle accidents.
- Income replacement, non-earner benefits, caregiver benefits
- Medical benefits, rehabilitation benefits, attendant care benefits, disability benefits
- Housekeeping benefits, home maintenance benefits
- Optional benefits, dependent care benefits, indexation benefits
- Other expenses related to the injuries sustained in a car accident
- OCF forms and application documents
- Sample letters, helpful tables, and precedents
- Rules of professional conduct for paralegals are included throughout the text
Author(s): Darryl Singer, Andrea Sesum, Meena Saini
Publisher: Emond Publishing
Page Count: 300
Copyright Date: 2016
Price & ordering information
Available as a spiral bound softcover ($75), or an ebook ($63.75). Access to a companion website is included with a print or ebook purchase.